Saturday, July 25, 2020

I want to tell of him

Jesus Christ is such a wonderful figure throughout history. Living a life before his arrival must have been so hard. It is important to remember him throughout your day. I know it seems hard but when you love him it is important to set your eyes on him. I got his profile, his T-shirt, his movie and more. You can say I love him with all my heart. I will follow him forever even till death. It is so important to know the Lord our God, he is always my friend. He is always a lover to the church. I love him as my God.
We can imagine a greater life with him. It is heaven on earth when we get saved. He is the eternal life I always wanted. It is what we are made for--this salvation, this God I love.
I was made to love him forever and ever.
Don't worry about the future, God has it in his hand. He guards us every day. You can read God's love notes to everyone. They are God's gospel to everyone. If your not subscribed yet to reading the word join our group at the bottom of the page or go to our group page. We have such a relationship Jesus ahead of you. So join and be a part of what God has for this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment