Sunday, July 5, 2020

Get down from there


This is what I tell my cat constantly who has so much curiosity she would have died twice.
I don't know what to do with her. My mother keeps her from hunting like a regular cat so she is constantly staring out the window. My mother doesn't want her wandering off due to her charm to be taken in by another owner. She constantly wants out she is definitely a FreeEn. kitty. She constantly tests us for more freedom to climb anywhere in the household. It's what Millie does. 
So much is God like the parent telling us not climb without his permission because he knows better. When we don't know self control, God stops us and shows us why if we ask. He doesn't want us hurt so he tells through the Doctrine of the Holy Spirit telling us yes or no. He does want us to have children but not on the first date. Things take steps so follow his steps. Be wise kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment