Friday, July 3, 2020

Cloning People and Spiritually

I heard on Facebook this argument whether cloning is still God's creation. I firmly believe that they are. They are made by God's sovereignity. They may have had a different birthing process than most human beings, but they are still birthed. God has made Christ special in birth and so there is exceptions. The clones father is the one who was made first and so he begat him by those means back to Adam so that is their tree. Who knows how long they survive. The clones only last a few years when I first heard about it. I suppose it could be longer by now. Human cloning is illegal in some countries but I imagine their may have happened in secret elsewhere. I believe they have soul and spirits as well. They are also needing a Savior like us. Clones may have different personalities. Not everything is genes some of it is environment. But we must have grace for them even though they were born different, sometime differences help us thrive as a civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment