Monday, July 13, 2020

I hate to do this but...

Me Me Me Me. I hear this all the time.It is God in the Me's. I am him sometimes other times I'm not. We are all searching for our true selves. It seems we get it sometimes. God knows our true selves he can rightly divide when we are ourselves or not. 

Here is some ways to see your real self.

1. Be yourself is the first level. 
You don't need to try hard at this. No experimentation. Just be yourself. 
2.Then crucify the flesh. Let God mold you and get rid of the lies off of you that you believe and submit yourself to the Lord.
3.Build your senses for the Lord.
4. Work through deliverance to get rid of strongholds, that keep you from seeing you.
5. Keep in submission to God.

If you want to know yourself start a journey with God, he can help you becoming the best person you can be.

Say this prayer to join God's transforming process. Say dear Jesus, I repent of sin, come into my heart, I make you my Lord and Savior. Get plugged into our group we are happy to help you further discover who are as God's son. God will help you in the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment