Thursday, July 23, 2020

'Chance' the movie

I watched this movie the other day it was about this baseball team and one of it's leaders chance and his life. It was a tearjerker. The baseball coach sets an amazing example for the boys from tee ball through high school. Now I don't want to ruin the movie for you. The ministry of the coach is really good despite some of the decisions of the players. The coach reminds me of God helping us through every step of our lives and it shows the blueprint of a powerful ministry. The story is focused on one character mainly Chance his lead player. God knows better than we do with our mistakes, he helps us when we let him help us. God overcomes our obstacles and gives us words of knowledge to learn the road ahead. I hope my future kids have a coach like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment