Your participation is important, leave a praise or encouragement. That helps me build community on the blog, we want to know your opinions and disagreements. I am glad for the readers, the listeners, and learners. If you have prophecy share it so we can grow together as a community of prophets. If you have needs, I want to help you and guide you to accomplish what God has for you.
I search for people that need help let me know your needs.
This is a flock too that I shepherd alongside Jesus, I make mistakes and learn to grow.
I am an accomplished musician so if you like to invite me to sing a song or share a parable with you. I would love that. This I do for the joy of my maker, I dreadfully sorry I talk about myself too much.
I am trying to work on that.
Blessed be the readers of this blog!!!!
Grow with me and this network of believers.
No comments:
Post a Comment