Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Word to Lytle Texas Today's Hebrew date is: Wednesday, Iyar 7, 5784 - May 15, 2024 Parshat Emor

 The word of the :Lord has come to Lytle to show a presspess in the world for a king of Judah. This kind kingdom isn't what man protrays but God. He is the king of Judah. A lion in his own word.][] I want us to see the things of his kind kingdom.

This kingdom is not of this world. It is a metaphysical kingdom. It reigns with justice and truth.

I work for heaven on earth. I work for a kind kingdom that has no end. It reigns in a republic already established. It is built of Gold and silver of the world above. It reigns with Jesus. It is a kingdom of everlasting quality. One of grace and truth, l I love its life. Justice reigns with me. Truth reigns forever. Love has its everlasting life in it. Truth is given to life.

Obey authority of Jesus the everlasting king. Reign oh Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment