Thursday, April 6, 2023

The mentality of coaching

God has a better way of getting the word out, instead of boasting. I have been decieving myself for years, boasting doesn't work. Telling people what you learned, case studies, marketing works, getting to know people, serving well. You shall NOT boast, thus says the Lord. It is important to do everything God's way "so you can be all of you can be." The process and favor comes with his timing. Look to be sinless, be friends with the Lord, build up wisdom and skill. Build messages from the Lord and good science in your skill set. Build your creative nature with books. Learn from everything and everyone, be a person who serves life with what they do.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to understand how you can call yourself a Christian when you don't seem to care that you've hurt other people, calling them dumbasses and accusing them of your own selfishness and continue to throw them under the bus. You don't care at all. How is this of God?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been hurt, I don't think I called anyone that,if I did I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete