Monday, March 20, 2023

NDE's what I have learned them

 Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

One thing for problem solving, they are very creative and they have alot imparted from heaven that aids them the more researched about heaven. Imparting with all aspects that heaven believes and how it believes helps you connect with heaven better.

I look up to people that have spent alot of their living memory in heaven.

They get so much downloaded in them their character shifts alot. 

Heaven's clock is different. You could spend 10 years in 10 minutes.

It is great to reach out and impart with those that have much from heaven.

I learned that NDErs could probably run the country pretty well, I think they could change the world to be more of what people need.

Heaven minded people help change the world. We all want a wonderous place to live.

Heaven on Earth, On earth as it is in heaven.

God is a big God. 

Compared to heaven I have never thought. 

I can't imagine thinking in heaven. How wonderous it is, being so much infinity. It is so wonderful. I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment