Friday, January 27, 2023

FreeEncouragement.org now inspireinc.net blog

 The Father told me to switch website names now everything goes under the inspireinc.net flag, the landing page will be under the clothing store and the blog link is at the bottom of the store links. I also put a translation number you can call in 150 languages. It does cost money from AT&T but it gives more chances for people to hear the gospel through the translation number. It maybe good for all ministries to use something like that. I'm not sure how good it is from Google, but I imagine it has gotten better since our ministry implemented it. I still have to figure out how to connect freeencouragement dot org traffic to the website. So tell your friends we switched sites. We also added a charity part to the website. We also took down some of the links to make it flow easier on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment