Tuesday, July 19, 2022

If I was a consitutional judge series

 I have been told I would be a good constitutional lawyer for Christian rights. I am going to start giving a ruling on somethings that need judgement for so the government has vision for a just ruling and direction. The outcome isn't a theocracy's, as some liberals say. It is fair ruling for Christian rights everywhere. I want fair rule that matches the wisdom of the bible and the Lord's voice. It will outdo any rulings on earth done by man's way which is not usually the best way. Understand you look for wisdom everywhere and you find something eternal then you can rest on that ruling. I want us to be able to not face scutiny for christian leaders running for places of power in this country. We want equal rights for all so there is face judgement in the land. I have given judgements before from this blog. I want to leave a good impact on society so I will give my best theological answer that gives vision to the country for rulings that we want to create a better society with in the worlds we will live in. We will look at what is eternal and what will last. It very important to decide these things and make a good judgement for truth in this hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment