Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Someone should start an In Vitro Ministry Clinic

A couple of friend's of mine who are in ministry that I love very deeply are having a hard time having a baby. It makes me sad for them and I want to see them have many children. Church planters are some of the most beautiful people I know. They make charities for the world and help society against injustice. They bring hope and free counseling to people. I deeply believe helping these people helps us all. I would love to see some prophetic ministries pay for some in vitro clinics for church planters. Where these people get free In Vitro for the good of the world. I want to see the things of this world become helpers for society.  The gospel is so important to the revivalization of the world. God Bless the Jew and God Bless Church Planters.

No comments:

Post a Comment