Thursday, July 21, 2016

I am coming out the closet. I am a Prophet.

No, I'm not gay. I think it is important to come out of the closet and become a prophet. It is part of boldness, especially after a while when you see your prophecies are always right. I want us to have pride in our prophetness. It brings the world together. I propose a yearly prophet pride parade where prophets show up and have a parade and put it on tv. It would give us more of a say in the world and show that we are not alone and they world needs to come to an understanding that we are actually out there. We are more in number than people think, we are several denominations. We are in several denominations waiting to arise. It is more learning who is fulfilling prophecy accurately all the time. We need to listen to these people to shape the world into what God wants. It is what we all need and search for. I have a dvd that is coming out soon that will explain this further. Please pray that I can get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment