So God wanted me share to a story about an oil salesman in the desert of Paddawn,
There once was an oil saleman,a eternal road,and a beaten lamp.
I was poor and tired of life following in disobedience and weariness my lamp got beat up by the world judging my light. My light was my own a strange fire it was. Walking undead in darkness drowning in sin.
I was blind. Wandering but eating something to guide my way.
I did have sustainable, just toilness and no hope. I was a weak dead man, lost in tide of the desert and thrist.
There they said an awakened bride lived at the edge of the desert, where water and sustenance follows her dearest love. I known no love just the desert. No bride of my own. Satan the snake toiled and corrupted the desert. He was cunning and wouldn't give up. The road baffled everybody. We did what we could to be safe.
There were two roads and I was lost.
I hurried in circles wearied from desolation and destruction. The land seemed dystopia in spirit.
We hurried and wandered plagued for death.
Manna fell in the desert though I did not know the manna salesman or the one that brings the doves. We needed living water, we cried and found something so great the tides of the sea and the tides of the desert stopped together. And there he was fasting, the manna salesman, he owned the oil express and knew the dove. I was famished. There is living water! I exclaimed. Have and drink. Eat my food, I shall travel with you and show you where the doves are at.
We quickly found the dove salesman. Together we gathered food for the Sabbath when the manna salesman could eat again. Times were good, I became their trusty friend. Then the test happen and Satan tried to break the fast of manna from heaven. I got weary but the doves sustained me. We captured them and followed them to an oasis full of life. Jesus always fed us. I couldn't make it without him, my lamp was replaced by the third one who gave oil and water. He fixed my lamp, made it advanced kept the oil running and led me to work for the three. I became a part of this family. I gave everything to them and them to me. I bought the oil on loan and found a treasure so gigantic the three men liked me forever.
God once took my lamp just to test me once, it made me weak so I could survive the journey and trick cruel people that I was a beggar, instead of a prince. I fought them off with authority angain much power in the land. God helped us map everything till those that toiled could live in the desert and visit the king.
God allowed Satan to take my lamp stand so I would fight by Spiritual Means and gain territory in weary conditions. He used it for his glory I'd say. God gave it back with greater portion. Satan looked at it that thief. With the great city ahead we shined our lamp bright like a city on a hill and sent word to the other cities about the dangers ahead the great city even sent dispatch. Together we fought Satan in battle. I gain access the palace and got to meet the awakened princess. I learned so much.
I demoted Satan till he was bound in Tartarus.
I lived free.
I made it to the wedding feast and met my virgin wife.
We lived our days in spoil in the good city.
No comments:
Post a Comment