Friday, August 2, 2024

Founding a right Google

 We want to not have our thought constantly provoked towards a left centered mind. I don't mind being critically challenged sometimes but not every time I watch something YouTube or search the internet. We get sick of seeing the left in everything internet. I don't like the moral inclinations that are there. I do get sick of constant seeing games change on my phone. Annoying asking to play games with with Google play or asking to go on a YouTube subscription every single day. I love YouTube though don't get me wrong. Yahoo is breaking down and that's sad. The only ones competing on the internet are left or other business that is right. This is what some people think. I won't be brainwashed by china or Hollywood or Hillary. So let's start a movement of right center business that ease the playing field on critical thinking that allows right people to have their say. Let's make movement preference wise on right centered ignitatives that bring life to the culture. Let's focus on the truth and not conspiracy theories. Fictionalization is one thing but when customization leaves people locked into paranoid people we need a change. We can't put legalistic people as our content role models. We need to do this right and do this ethically. We need to put people first.

No comments:

Post a Comment