Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Point of Salvation

 God told me something that helped me with Mormon salvations. He told me that the point his redemptive justice goes over them is the moment they wants a relationship with the Lord. So they are saved at a point of relationship. I knew that but he never gave me the word for it for Mormons because a lot doubtfully reject the physical substance of the Spirit. But God knows if they still want him or not. Thus people telling them their not saved may not be the right thing. He told me he just goes in later while they sleep but institutionally counts them as saved because they still want a relationship but don't understand the usefulness and necessity of the physical substance of the Spirit. He teaches them freedom as they try to pursuit a real God, a real father, a real son, a real Holy Spirit. We can't restrict the exact thing but it has always pointed towards relationship being restored and made. Don't reject what he wants you to have. I have heard many changed by him and they don't reject what he does for them. They're Moonie Mormons that don't reject. Don't reject the relationship. Don't reject the Spirit. Don't reject the move of the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment