Sunday, September 6, 2020

Vision during watching the video in the last post

 My vision was spiritual I saw a golden man with wings like an angel. He said why are you here sinning saint. I was shaped like a lion like the Lord then the Lord stood in front of me and said I am here, he is with me. I was smaller than Jesus. Jesus said, "He is going back to earth to be born." This stunned me, would I ever be sent back when I left. He said that I would be with him forever. This is a hard doctrine. He said I wouldn't be sent back. I am still in my body. So if I don't have a body, I won't be sent back but I would be sent back. There was more he asked me if he should send him back. I said no, I don't think anybody deserves that. He then said, you changed my mind. I just wanted to see what you were going to say. I won't send either of you back. This was a vision I had and that completes the vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment