Thursday, February 11, 2021

Supernatural Ability begins

 You have more ability than you think when you have faith and follow a life of intimacy with Jesus. Intimacy is key. Spend several years being obedient to the word of God and you will start to see miracles. You must be faithful and see him as he is. So believe and be empowered by all things that he empowers people with you will be shocked that he can do such things, such things last many united years. I want you to see him as he is amazing in faith and majesty. I know that many people see limits that cause death 40 days fasting, 3 days with out water. It is up to the Lord and your dependance depending on him. I want you to see that God is the limit, but look to Christ for supernatural goals. He may preform some feats differencing that you are. He does things with time in scripture and the word of Christ upon you. Learn the many things of scripture and you will do great things amazingly amazing. I preach the word with a sentence and it amazes me, I can't do it without him. He gives me the ability to go and I do it. It is more for the Lord to see the heights and depths of a person. It is his worship. I think God will do many things if we but ask what to do. A girl joined the group and asked what her duty was in it. I marveled at it and gave her a position. I don't know what will happen. But the Lord knows better. It is him that will lead the ministry not I because Christ knows best/better than I/or anyone else. I will watch God do miracles with her if he leads her to do so. It will be God leading and I will watch him lead. I know Christ when I see it. I am going to wait upon him. In that season, I will do other things. I am watching each of you progress. I want you all to grow in him and do as he says. It is important for us all to follow him and united with him bring many to the Lord. I hope to do so in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment