Sunday, July 30, 2017

Invest in Twitter

I am going to start giving investment advice every once in a while on the website. I am pretty good at it. My picks have been have done well. Unfortunately I don't have money so I have picked for close family and friends. I ask that if you do really well with my picks that you donate some of your earnings to me so I can start my own company. My predictions have done well. I predicted Facebook to grow 5 years ago and its stock has skyrocketed from 25 dollars a share to 170 dollars a share. I predicted Byd auto to grow and I made 600 percent off of it. I'm long on Byd I think it will grow into the size of any big car company. I choose twitter because they are now actively doing ads. So they can grow their size from 12 billion to over 250 billion. Probably in the next 4 to 5 years.It  kinda predictable to growth of successful dot coms.

No comments:

Post a Comment